MNPHA supports its members to build a thriving, sustainable non-profit housing sector in Manitoba.
We do this by:
- Advocating on behalf of members with government, funders and other stakeholders.
- Providing professional development opportunities and services that support members to provide safe, secure and affordable housing across Manitoba.
- Building partnerships in the non-profit housing sector through networking and opportunities to collaborate.
Non-profit housing in Manitoba: secure, sustainable and affordable
- MNPHA believes that safe, secure housing is a basic human right and we understand that access to housing is a determinant of health, both for individuals and communities.
- MNPHA is committed to ensuring that affordable housing is available to anyone, regardless of income or diversity.
- MNPHA honours the history of social housing in Manitoba by providing innovative responses that assist our members to improve the financial viability and sustainability of the affordable housing sector.
- MNPHA is a membership organization and our agenda is driven by our members’ concerns and needs. We will remain non-partisan and respectful of our stakeholders in all our endeavors.