MNPHA members undertaking a Building Condition Assessment (BCA) in 2018 are eligible for two significant benefits.
Preferential Pricing for BCA Reports through HCL Consulting
- preferred pricing of $2,500 (+GST) for a Building Condition Assessment Report (BCA) is being offered by HCL Consulting
- available to any active member of MNPHA or CHF
- applications made through the Assiniboine Credit Union (see link below to access an application form)
Assiniboine Credit Union (ACU) Grant Program
When you complete a BCA Report and proceed with a capital project that is financed by Assiniboine Credit Union, you will be eligible to receive a grant of $2,000 to defray the cost of the BCA report.
- Applicants must be active members of either MNPHA or CHF
- Capital repairs must commence within 12 months of receiving the BCA report
- Grants are available on a first-come basis
- Recipients are only eligible once every five years
- A limit of five (5) grants is available in 2017
- Deadline for receipt of applications is December 31, 2018
For more information, please contact:
Nigel Mohammed, Director Community Financial Centre
Assiniboine Credit Union
HLC Consulting Ltd. is a growing engineering consulting firm with over 15 years of combined experience providing Building Condition Assessments (BCA’s) for both capital planning and transactional due diligence purposes, Reserve Fund Studies (RFS’s) for condominium corporations and housing co-operative groups AND Project Management services to assist in the assessment, design and construction of various building improvement projects.