Our property management company manages a diverse portfolio of 40 non-profit housing rentals, co-operatives, life leases and condominiums.
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented professional as Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our strong, busy team of 15. This individual will be responsible for the annual financial audit preparation of all the corporations. Other responsibilities include performing a broad range of daily accounting tasks, special project reporting, cash management, payroll and GST filing and government remittances. The successful incumbent will have excellent verbal and organizational skills, 5+ years accounting experience and, be an individual who embraces challenges that arise in the day-to-day operations of a property management company.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a supportive work environment, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to apply your skills effectively. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture. Our employees enjoy a comfortable, business casual workplace in North Kildonan, Winnipeg with free on-site parking.
Cover letters and resumes can be provided to: Murdoch Management Inc, attention Doug Leeies, 757 Henderson Highway, Winnipeg R2K 2K7, or emailed to [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday 8 – 4:30
- Bachelor’s Degree (in finance/accounting or related)
- Accounting/Bookkeeping: 5 years experience
- Knowledge of accounting & property management software packages
- Proficient in the preparation of financial statements and maintenance of electronic working papers
- Proficient in accounting and/or auditing and strong understanding of accounting principles
Work Location: In person.