Manitoba Non-Profit Housing Association – Financial Administrator (full-time)
As part of a small team and in collaboration with the Manitoba Non-Profit Housing Association’s (MNPHA’s) bookkeeper, the Financial Administrator is both responsible for ensuring MNPHA has high standards of financial controls and meets the important deadlines of the Rent Relief Fund, a loan program established to support people who are at risk of losing housing or in need of financial support to attain housing, and financial and administrative support for the other programs that MNPHA administers
HOURS: 30-40 hours weekly (to be determined based on experience); This position is primarily remote with the requirement to work in the MNPHA office as directed by the Transformation Team Lead. This is a daytime position, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm. Evening and weekend work may be required on occasion to meet deadlines.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organizational Financial Administration – about 10% of time
- Rent Relief Program Financial Administration – about 60% of time
- MNPHA Program Support – about 30% of time
Skills and Expectations
- Adept Communicator: Ability to prepare written reports, emails and develop other professional communication materials in a timely, concise, and accurate manner
- Goal-oriented and task-driven: You thrive in an independent work environment, can deliver on targets, and have strong organizational skills. You prioritize tasks, manage your time, and set and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented: Numbers, data entry, and spreadsheets are your forte. You problem solve and create and use administrative tools to reduce and prevent errors.
Apply by sending resume and cover letter outlining experience relevant to the position April 28, 2022.
View full job description and how to apply