Annual General Meeting: June 26, 11:00-11:45am
The Manitoba Non-Profit Housing Association will be holding its Annual General Meeting virtually, on June 26, 2020 from 11:00am-11:45am. We will have an engaging panel discussion on the future of the social housing sector in Manitoba from 9:30-11:00 (details available shortly).
The AGM Agenda includes:
- Call to Order
- Establishment of Quorum
- Welcome to Guests and Members
- President’s Report
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Approval of the minutes from the 2018/19 MNPHA AGM on June 14, 2019
- Presentation and approval of the Audited Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2019/20
- Appointment of the Accountant for the Audit for the fiscal year 2020/21
- Election of board directors
- Acceptance of Acts and Proceedings of the Board of Directors
- Programming announcements:
- Thank you and adjournment
Your membership renewal, including payment, must be up-to-date to vote at the AGM.
Registration is now open. Voting information will be sent after registration.
The Nomination Committee of the Board of Directors is accepting nominations to the Board of Directors up to June 18, 2020. Contact Christina at 204-797-6746 or [email protected] for more information.
We are using WebEx Meetings for the AGM, which is an online platform that also has a phone-in feature. WebEx Meetings can be downloaded onto desktop and mobile devices here. Christina will be available to test WebEx in advance on June 19, anytime between 8:30-9:30am (it should take 5-10 minutes to trouble shoot). Information will be sent upon registration for the AGM. If you would like to set-up another time to test out access to WebEx, contact us and we will schedule it.