Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization of Manitoba: Live-in Building Supervisor
- Building and Grounds Maintenance (55%)
- Staff Supervision and Training (10%)
- Contract, Records and Inventory Management (10%)
- Tenant Education, Support and Relationship Development (10%)
- Health, Fire & Safety Management (10%)
- Team & Inter-Departmental Support (5%)
SAM Management Inc.: Chief Executive Officer
S.A.M. Management Inc. is a non-profit property management corporation that provides socially responsible property management in partnership with organizations offering affordable housing options in the community.
Reporting to the S.A.M. Management Inc. Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer will support the Board in developing and implementing the strategic vision and direction for the organization. As a visionary leader who thrives at the 30,000 foot level, you are an accomplished change agent who maximizes performance through organizational growth. Known for your problem solving abilities, you also bring a strength of knowledge in finance and systems to the role. Exceptional communication skills and a transparent leadership style enable you to keep Board members and staff appropriately informed.
The Chief Executive Officer provides direction and operational leadership to 4 direct reports, (Executive Assistant, Controller, Tenant Relations Manager, and Building Operations Manager), and indirect oversight of 75 employees. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the management and operations of S.A.M. Management Inc. including the following highlights:
- Participates with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the Corporation
- Acts as an advisor to the Board on all aspects of the organization’s activities
- Works with the Accountant and the Board’s Finance Committee to prepare comprehensive annual budgets
- Represents SAM Management Inc. at community activities to enhance the organization’s community profile
- Identifies new project development opportunities, potential acquisitions and capital projects
- Identifies and mitigates potential risks to the organization
If you believe you can make a strong contribution as the CEO, submit your resume in confidence to Lisa Cefali – Partner, Executive Search & Strategic development at [email protected] quoting #203187. If you would like more information about this role, please visit http://bit.ly/SAM-CEO or contact Lisa at 204-934-8833.