Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
As a service to our members and other housing-related organizations, MNPHA accepts postings for employment and volunteer opportunities in the housing sector. This includes employment postings, and openings on Boards of Directors.
Please submit postings to [email protected]. MNPHA reserves the right to screen job submissions for compatibility with the values of our organization.
MNPHA – Rent Relief Fund Case Management Support Worker
Full time (40 hours per week); mostly remote with at least one day per week at MNPHA office downtown; $17-20/hour based on experience
This is a term position that will provide intake, assessment, and resource connection support to people accessing the Rent Relief Fund. This position will work closely with the Program Manager and as part of a small team. The Rent Relief Fund Case Management Support Worker will have excellent and assertive written and verbal communications with a wide range of audiences, be resourceful and detail-oriented, and able to work well both independently and within a small team.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
Communications and Client Services
• Provide a first point of contact to people accessing or asking questions about the Rent Relief Fund both through phone and e-mail communications
• Assist with applications for the program, including asking follow-up questions, gathering required documentation from client and other sources (e.g. landlord), and responding to questions
• Assess information and provide recommendation regarding loan to Program Manager, and communicate results to client
• Provide referrals and information about resources to clients and potential clients such as information about financial support, landlord and tenant mediation, and basic needs
• Mediate and liaise with landlord and utility providers to promote housing sustainability for client
• Develop payment agreements with clients, and follow-up on missed payments where necessary to encourage financial accountability and empowerment
Documentation and Administration
• Enter information and documentation accurately into information systems for loan processing, tracking, and reporting
Apply by January 12, 2022, please send resume and cover letter detailing the relevant experience and/or training that will make you a good candidate for the position to Monique Brunger, Program Manager at [email protected]
Manitoba Non-Profit Housing Association is committed to representing diversity among our staff and volunteers. Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities are encouraged to apply.
See full job description Job Description Rent Relief Fund Case Management Support Worker
Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation Senior Account Position
Wage: Range of $25.57-$26.50/per hour
Report to: Manager of Accounting Services
Kinew Housing – Tenant Support Worker
Ten Ten Sinclair Housing Inc – Attendant Care Staff: Casual/On-Call
Ten Ten Sinclair Housing Inc. is a non-profit consumer driven organization that provides housing and attendant care services to support people with physical disabilities to live independently in the community.
As part of the Ten Ten Attendant staff team, the attendant will assist tenants who are living independently in managing daily living tasks. Under the direction of the Tenants the primary responsibility is to provide personal care assistance, meal preparation, and housekeeping duties.
For more information on this position, click Attendant Job Posting – Casual on-Call