Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
As a service to our members and other housing-related organizations, MNPHA accepts postings for employment and volunteer opportunities in the housing sector. This includes employment postings, and openings on Boards of Directors. Please submit postings to [email protected]. MNPHA reserves the right to screen job submissions for compatibility with the values of our organization.
Facility Security, Life and Safety Coordinator, Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation (full-time)
Reporting to the Director of Building Services, the Facility Security, Life and Safety Coordinator is responsible to oversee Security, Fire & Safety operations and Workplace Health & Safety for the WHRC portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee Workplace Health & Safety Program
- Oversee the day to day Security Operations of the Portfolio
- Coordinate Fire /life Safety inspections for buildings
- Assist property managers in tenant security concerns to ensure concerns are dealt with in a timely, effective and diplomatic manner.
- Work with property managers and senior leadership to develop or revise security policies and procedures to mitigate risk.
- Regularly meet with tenants to discuss security-related concerns and assist where possible with their internal security programs.
- Liaise with tenant representatives and Fire Prevention Officers for Fire Warden training, security audits and tenant security & life safety meetings.
- Direct investigations and reporting in response to incidents and criminal activity vandalism
- Control and maintain the master key inventory for all buildings
- Accountable for all work orders received pertaining to security, fire protection, CCTV, emergency lighting, access control, and buildings locks and keys
Salary: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 Annual plus benefits
Apply by August 19, 2019 by sending a cover letter and your resume to: [email protected]
See the full job description here