Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
As a service to our members and other housing-related organizations, MNPHA accepts postings for employment and volunteer opportunities in the housing sector. This includes employment postings, and openings on Boards of Directors.
Please submit postings to [email protected]. MNPHA reserves the right to screen job submissions for compatibility with the values of our organization.
- Design, define, put in place and carry out all:
- procedures and policies regarding the reception, processing and analysis of applications submitted to the STF;
- all procedures regarding communication with groups submitting application to the STF;
- all procedures and policies regarding the monitoring and evaluation of applications granted by the STF
- Conduct administrative and budgetary follow-ups with community and business partners in relation to the STF;
- Write reports outlining the activities, results, budget developments, strengths and challenges of the STF and its management;
- Contribute to the smooth running and overall mission of the Centre.
Applicants must be fluent in French and English, written and spoken. The position is located in Montreal, QC. The Centre is seeking applicants specifically with knowledge and experience regarding the housing sector in Western Canada.
Interested candidates must send their file (CV and cover letter) in PDF format to [email protected] Click here for more information