Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
As a service to our members and other housing-related organizations, MNPHA accepts postings for employment and volunteer opportunities in the housing sector. This includes employment postings, and openings on Boards of Directors.
Please submit postings to [email protected]. MNPHA reserves the right to screen job submissions for compatibility with the values of our organization.
Salary Range (hiring): $43,098 – $46,816
Apply by February 5, 2020. Application, including a cover letter, resume, and name, title, address, telephone number and email address of three current references should be completed and sent to the attention of:
Mr. Dean Lash, Comptroller
515 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg MB R3B 2E9
UWCRC 2.0 – Property Manager (Full-time)
UWCRC 2.0 Inc. has an opportunity for a full-time experienced Residential Property Manager to join their growing
team of professionals. UWCRC 2.0 is a non-profit corporation that is proud to be contributing to Winnipeg’s
The Residential Property Manager will report to the Senior Residential Property Manager and will work
cooperatively with other members of the property management team to serve residential and commercial
tenants in the expanding mixed-income residential housing portfolio ranging from studio to three bedroom
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following listing is not exhaustive but does highlight some of the positions main responsibilities:
- Marketing vacancies and showing suites to prospective tenants
- Reviewing and approving leasing applications
- Complete weekly reports for management team related to Lease Up activities such as unit acceptance
- Income testing and rent calculations for both new and renewing tenants
- Managing unit turnovers and all leasing functions
- Manage tenant complaints, including all verbal and written correspondence
- Enforcing the terms of the lease agreements, such as rent collection, rules and regulations, and following procedures of serving notices to tenants
- Supervise all property maintenance and repairs
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the financial position of the properties
- Regularly inspecting properties, liaison with tenants and landlord on operational issues
Apply by February 7, 2020. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter clearly indicating how you meet the qualifications, and include salary expectations to [email protected] referencing UWCRC 2.0 Property Manager in the subject line.