Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
As a service to our members and other housing-related organizations, MNPHA accepts postings for employment and volunteer opportunities in the housing sector. This includes employment postings, and openings on Boards of Directors.
Please submit postings to [email protected]. MNPHA reserves the right to screen job submissions for compatibility with the values of our organization.
Ten Ten Sinclair Housing – Caretaker (Full-time)
Ten Ten Sinclair Housing is a non-profit consumer driven organization that provides housing and attendant care services to support people with physical disabilities to live independently in the community.
Ten Ten Sinclair Housing is seeking a full-time caretaker to carry out the following major responsibilities:
• Permanent Resident of 1010 Sinclair Street.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Independent Living Philosophy.
• Full Time Position, on call every other weekend, holiday coverage for Relief Caretaker.
• The Caretaker is responsible for weekend and after hours building emergencies.
• Snow Clean-up of entrances only if necessary.
• Cleaning as requested.
• Lock out service for Tenants only
Reports to: Manager of Building Services
Location: 1010 Sinclair Street
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., every other weekend & holiday coverage)
Salary Range: As per Collective Agreement – C.U.P.E Local 4376
Apply by April 8, 2020. Please email an interest letter and resume to attention of:
Human Resource Consultant
Ten Ten Sinclair Housing Inc.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
See full job posting here