The Manitoba Non-Profit Housing Association represents over 100 non-profit housing providers who collectively own and manage more than 24,000 affordable homes across 23 communities in Manitoba.
Membership in MNPHA is the best way to be part of the larger community that is building the non-profit and affordable housing sector across the province
Non-profit housing in Manitoba is secure, sustainable and affordable for all who need it.
MNPHA supports its members to build a thriving, sustainable non-profit housing sector in Manitoba.
We do this by:
- Providing our members valuable programs and services that support them to provide safe, secure, and affordable housing across Manitoba
- Developing the capacity of the Non-Profit Housing sector through professional development opportunities, networking, and knowledge exchange
- Advocating on behalf of members with government, funders and other stakeholders on issues of importance to the sector
- Building partnerships within the non-profit housing sector and with other sectors that support resilience, relevance, and innovation
- MNPHA is a membership organization and our agenda is driven by our members’ concerns, needs, and aspirations. We will remain non-partisan and respectful of our diverse stakeholders in all our endeavors.
- MNPHA believes that safe, secure and affordable housing is a basic human right and we understand that access to housing is a social determinant of health, both for individuals and communities.
- MNPHA is committed to ensuring that affordable housing is available in our communities.
- MNPHA honours the history of affordable housing in Manitoba by building on the strengths that exist and sharing the successes of our members.
- MNPHA provides innovative responses that assist our members to improve the financial viability and sustainability of the affordable housing sector.
- MNPHA is committed to creating opportunities to be part of reconciliation with Indigenous peoples