MNPHA supports its members to build a thriving, sustainable non-profit housing sector in Manitoba.
We do this by:
- Providing our members valuable programs and services that support them to provide safe, secure, and affordable housing across Manitoba
- Developing the capacity of the Non-Profit Housing sector through professional development opportunities, networking, and knowledge exchange
- Advocating on behalf of members with government, funders and other stakeholders on issues of importance to the sector
- Building partnerships within the non-profit housing sector and with other sectors that support resilience, relevance, and innovation
Non-profit housing in Manitoba is secure, sustainable and affordable for all who need it.
- MNPHA is a membership organization and our agenda is driven by our members’ concerns, needs, and aspirations. We will remain non-partisan and respectful of our diverse stakeholders in all our endeavors.
- MNPHA believes that safe, secure and affordable housing is a basic human right and we understand that access to housing is a social determinant of health, both for individuals and communities.
- MNPHA is committed to ensuring that affordable housing is available in our communities.
- MNPHA honours the history of affordable housing in Manitoba by building on the strengths that exist and sharing the successes of our members.
- MNPHA provides innovative responses that assist our members to improve the financial viability and sustainability of the affordable housing sector.
- MNPHA is committed to creating opportunities to be part of reconciliation with Indigenous peoples