MNPHA Newsletter is published regularly throughout the year
and distributed to our email list.
Current Issue – March 2023
Registration Open: 2023 National Congress on Housing and Homelessness
The annual Building Partnerships conference is going to be held in partnership with the Canadian Housing and Renewal Association’s National Congress on Housing and Homelessness, April 18-20 at the RBC Convention Centre in Winnipeg. A great opportunity to learn about national trends and initiatives in community housing, to connect with colleagues across the country, and to show Manitoba’s unique contributions to community housing. Have your say on key issues, learn about the latest developments in the sector, and get inspired for the future!
Register for this year’s Congress to:
- enjoy information sessions and workshops on topics of critical importance for the community housing sector
- hear from leaders in the Canadian housing sector
- celebrate leading individuals and organizations within the sector with CHRA’s National Awards
- focus on urban, rural, and northern Indigenous housing at the first ever full-day Indigenous Innovation Forum
- connect with Indigenous community housing providers at the Indigenous Caucus meeting
- hear about the newest innovations and transformations in the sector
- make new connections and catch up with your colleagues
- connect with businesses and suppliers at the CHRA Trade show, and more!
MNPHA members register at cost, receiving a substantial registration discount ($350/person rather than $775)!
Not a member! Visit our website to learn about the countless benefits our members receive.
To learn more about this year’s Housing Congress click here
Ask the Lawyer. Submit your question!
The Building Partnership Conference will be featuring an “Ask the Lawyer” session with Kristen Wittman, partner from Taylor McCaffrey.
We are taking questions, whether about confidentiality/privacy, creating bylaws, human resources, selling or purchasing assets. This is your chance to get your questions answered.
Deadline 5pm April 3rd.