SPIRIT OF ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The nomination deadline for this award is September 15th, 2019.
This recognition award honours tenants each year from across the province that helps to make their non-profit a better place to live. Nominees may be either a tenant group or an individual tenant of an MNPHA member. The tenant group may include tenant associations, advisory committees or other tenant groups.
Eligibility: Must include a tenant or tenants associated with a MNPHA member (housing provider).
The winning entrants have:
- Made a meaningful contribution, small or large, that can serve as a model to tenants across Manitoba.
- made their own non-profit a better place to live
- contributed to the well-being of their neighborhood
- fostered connections among tenants and with others in their community
Nominate a Candidate
- You may nominate a candidate by downloading and submitting the nomination form and returning it to MNPHA by email or regular mail.