S.A.M. Housing Inc. (SAM) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to lead the corporation forward.
S.A.M. Housing Inc. is a non-profit that owns, operates, develops, and third-party property manages affordable housing.
Reporting to the SAM Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer will support the Board in developing and implementing the strategic vision and direction for the organization. As a visionary leader who thrives at the 30,000-foot level, you are an accomplished and experienced change agent who maximizes performance through organizational growth. Known for your problem-solving abilities, you also bring a strength of knowledge in finance and systems to the role. Exceptional communication skills and a transparent leadership style enable you to keep Board members and staff appropriately informed.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the management and operations of SAM including the following highlights:
• Participates with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the Corporations
• Acts as an advisor to the Board on all aspects of the organization’s activities
• Works with the Accountant and the Board’s Finance Commitee to prepare comprehensive annual budgets
• Represents SAM at community events and with multiple levels of government to enhance the organization’s community profile
• Identifies new project development opportunities, potential acquisitions, and capital projects
• Participate in development and construction projects